What do you think summer will be like?

Hello world, 

What do you think 2020 summer will be like? Will things ever open back up? 

With everything being closed, what will everyone do this summer? I know my family and I plan on buying a pool and spending quality time together. But with all the fun comes the time to work. I will go back to working at the daycare five days a week. I honestly love working at the daycare and seeing all the kids. Throughout the summer they get so used to you and learn your name and get close to you and I do not think there is a better feeling. I have been at this daycare for four summers now, and I have come to realize that I love working with kids and this has led me to want to further my nursing career into being a pediatric nurse. Not only do I work with kids all summer, but I also work with this during the dance season. I am a dance teaching assistant. We teach the younger kids dances and we work on those dances September through May until the day of our recital. Unfortunately, we had to cancel dance classes and the recital due to the pandemic. I miss seeing all their smiling faces but I know they are still dancing away. 

The lesson today is to keep dancing in the rain. Even though everyone is stuck at home and not allowed to see their friends and some of their family does not mean we mean we cannot find another way to communicate and have fun. I know my family and I have used the zoom app  multiple times to have “family dinners” and just to take time to talk to each other. We are all blessed to still have food on the tables, a roof over our heads and a wonderful world to live in. I thank God everyday for blessing me with a new day full of different adventures and life lessons.

Stay safe, stay happy, and keep blogging!

Love, 

The not so busy, busy college kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep..... I love sleep!

Woof woof!!

College kid in a pandemic, say whattt?