Sleep..... I love sleep!

Hello world, 

If you are anything like me, you love your sleep. When I got older, my mom always told me that I hated taking naps as a little girl.. But doesn’t every kid? :) As we get older, I feel like we appreciate sleep more and more. Being in college can take away that time for a decent night's sleep if you do not manage your time. 

With this pandemic happening and all the schools, including universities, getting shut down, everyone had to go online. This brought on a tremendous challenge for me. I know as a kid, I always wished school would get canceled for a snow day or something but that was because that meant I could sleep in and would not have any work to do (schoolwork that is). Well, with the universities finishing the semester out online, it really was a challenge. My alarm goes off every morning at eight o’clock in the morning. There will be days when I do not talk myself into getting out of bed until ten o’clock or later. Staying home every day and doing nothing but be on the computer really made me just want to sleep. I got in the habit of waiting till the last minute to turn things in because I had the mindset of “I can do it tomorrow”, well then the deadline day would come and I would have to work nonstop on the assignment (all day) until it was done. This could have been all avoided if I would have just gotten out of bed and took the time I had to do the assignment. 

The lesson today is to, again, not procrastinate. With this pandemic and the stay at home order, I know it is hard, but if you wait till the last minute, you risk not getting the assignment done or not turning it in at all. 

Stay safe, stay happy, and keep blogging!

Love, 

The not so busy, busy college kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

College kid in a pandemic, say whattt?

What do you think summer will be like?