The busy life that became a boring life

Hello world, 

Never in a million years did I think I would have to finish a semester online due to a pandemic. 
I did not think it was possible for my busy life to become a boring life in a blink of an eye. 

The week after our spring break is when everything broke loose. This is when every university shut down for a few more weeks, but those few weeks turned into a month, and then that month turned into the rest of the semester. One thing after another started to go downhill. First college was moved to online, then my dance studio closed down, then the bowling alley I bowl at closed down, so I was left with literally nothing to do but school work. If this was any other situation, I would have been happy to have all the time in the world to do all the college work I had but that meant I was stuck in my house 24/7 with no one besides my family to actually talk to. 

The lesson from today’s blog would be to not take anything for granted. I feel like we all take what we have for granted and do not realize how much we appreciate something until it is taken away from us. Speaking for myself, I always complained of never being home and always being busy but now that I am stuck at home doing nothing but watching T.V and doing college assignments, I totally miss being busy and with something to do. I miss seeing all of my smiling dancers every Thursday for my dance teaching job, I miss being in shape (going back to my blog about food being my spirit animal.. I have ate a lot of food lately #bored), and I miss interacting with people face to face. 

I never thought there would come a day when I would say this, but I miss school. I miss being in the nursing lab and learning new skills to take care of patients and further my career. I miss being in clinicals and interacting, again, with people face to face. 

Stay safe, stay happy, and keep blogging!

Love, 

The not so busy, busy college kid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep..... I love sleep!

Woof woof!!

College kid in a pandemic, say whattt?